YOP – Year 6 week 14

YOP6_Banner_with_skinny_border_medium

Progress this past two weeks has been spotty. I got busy spending time with family and celebrating family events this last two weeks. I’ve been enjoying catching up with my sister and her family and little to no time has been spent on my YOP projects. I do have some small amounts of progress and with her returning to Perth this week 😦  I will no doubt have more time to get back to YOP projects.

I have finished off my Pebble Socks

finished-pebble-socks

I’ve caked up yarn for another two socks but as of yet haven’t decided just what pattern so neither one has been cast on yet. One or both will be cast on this week I’m pretty sure as I need a new sock project for knitting in the car. The yarn on the left is the Jack Skellington colourway from NorahGeorge and the yarn on the right is the Glass Case of Emotion colourway from GreenElephantYarn

Design wise these two designs are both moving along nicely and I’ve been sneaking in  rows here or there on them as time has allowed.

I’ve not gotten to touch my Herbarium sweater in a couple of weeks and I’m quite eager to free things up so I can work on it. This is also the reason why I’ve not cast on a new personal shawl just yet, but as things settle down once again I’m sure I will be able to get back to both.

So that leaves the list looking something like this,

A Year of Projects, The List, 2016 – 2017

Garment Rail  – min 3

1. Herbarium – started Jul 24th

Shawl Drawer  – min 4

Sock Box  – min 6

Design Corner  – min 6

My page of current projects for this YOP year can be found here.

To read other blogs taking part in YOP – Year 6 or indeed to take part yourself, check out the Ravelry group here.

This entry was posted in Celtic Knits, Finished object, Knitting, Year of projects. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to YOP – Year 6 week 14

1. Dianna Mattscheck says:

The pebble socks turned out great!!! Can’t wait to see what patterns you pick for all those cakes.

2. Stefanie says:

As I’ve said before, I love your version of the Pebble socks. I never get tired of seeing it. I can’t wait to see your two new sock yarns in the works.

3. Great socks – both the completed and the cakes for the next two pairs.

4. Marsha says:

Your new yarns are so pretty. I really love the Glass Case of Emotion one. Your Pebble socks came out fantastic, as usual. Your designs are so nice. Looking forward to seeing the two you are doing now.

5. Cyra says:

Yummy yarns, and great pebble socks.

6. Becki says:

Your Pebble Socks are so pretty. That yarn worked perfectly for this pattern. And now I can’t wait to see what you end up making with those other pretty yarns. And to see your other two projects that are pictures as they grow. 🙂

The pebble socks are gorgeous, I love that colourway. Your next socks look splendid as well – just the yarn! Looking forward to seeing your next design projects, they are always eagerly anticipated.