I sat to write this update and had to think hard about what I was working on this week, that is bad.
I did work on a Flora McBunny as well as a Rose Burrow. Flora was finished and posted off and Rose will be heading to her new home early this week.
Here is a look at the Flora McBunny I was working on.
I did have a meeting earlier this week about the development of my ideas and designs and for the next couple of months I’m taking time off from orders to do this, this should free up my time to develop my designs some more. I’m not sure what if any for the moment I’ll be able to share but there will be a big reveal when I can. So I will take out some of my smaller knitting pieces to work on for my yop year. I have a few that need finishing and with us being in the second half of this yop year its time I started to work on them.
So there you have the sum total of my crafting week, not a whole lot going on in terms of end products but lots going on with ideas and that part has to happen first in order to have end products.
This week has also seen the return of bugs, the chicken pox left the younger children open to catching other bugs and have picked up a mild vomiting bug and headaches and aches and pains one so I still have my Florence Nigthengale hat on.
Looking forward to catching up with you all this week.