YOP Year 3 Update

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

This week has flown by in a flurry of activity with moments snatched here and there to work on some crochet.

On one occasion this week I grabbed my wip bag with my hat in it and never got to do any work on it and I realised it has been a month from I have had some knitting needles in my hands, lately it seems to be a hook of one size or another and yet I don’t consider myself a crocheter but a knitter?

If you can figure that one out you are better than me πŸ™‚

Anyway this week as you will have guessed work has been done on some Rose Burrow’s. These are in fact finished and heading off to a new home where I hope they will receive much love and attention.

IMG_3816

They both have been worked in original colours but they are just so perfect and suit her I think.

I’d like to say I’ve been working on loads more but I’ve not. It has as I’ve said been a busy week more of which I’ll hit on later this week with our monthly catch up where you can read up on our adventures for the last month.

This upcoming week I’ve plans to work on a Flora McBunny and a Rose Burrow. I’m also hoping to confirm this week whether I will be continuing down the making and designing path I’m on or if I may be branching off that path. Exciting times ahead with lots going on in the background that hopefully I will be able to confirm over the next weeks.

Looking forward to catching up with fellow yop’ers on what has been happening this week.

Ruth x

This entry was posted in Crochet, Designs, Year of projects and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to YOP Year 3 Update

1. Christine says:

I am also a knitter with way too many hook things in the go… Go figure.
    As always, I am in crazy love with your bunnies and their friends.

Amigurumi is so awesome! I love seeing your creations. Your future designing plans sound intriguing.

3. Ylva says:

We could switch, I consider myself a crocheter but I’ve mostly been knitting since.. October I think.

Sounds like awesome things are happening in your life! Good luck with it, whatever it is πŸ™‚

Those colours do look perfect for Rose. I’m intrigued by your future plans?!

5. Thoeria says:

Another perfect bunny Ruth πŸ™‚ I’m sure she will be loved

6. I agree with Ylva..I’m a crocheter who been doing nothing but knitting lately but that’s going to change…soon. I love Rose and she is just perfect as is. I can’t wait to hear your plans but I have an idea in my head what it might be but we’ll see if my guess is correct. I need to learn amigurumi. Good luck with your decision and your plans,

Funny how the balance tips Sometimes, I spend far more time knitting now than I ever used to, I love crochet, but knitting is definitely ranking at the top….at the moment. Love your little bunny, you’ve got a great talent for doing faces, something I always get wrong! Look forward to seeing your plans going forwards…clever you!