Oh won’t you come and D.E.A.R with me today?
Yes I know I’m a day late but better late than never I guess. Yesterday was just one of those days which got away from me and I was busy all day with no time for blogging.
So what am I reading this week?
The Doll’s House by Louise Phillips still. I didn’t get as much reading done last week as I’d hoped but I’m loving this book.
I was at the library yesterday and although had to return two of the books unread as other members wanted them and I figured they’d most likely have them read by the time I’m ready for them I picked up others. I obviously took back out The Doll’s House but here are my library picks,
- The Doll’s House by Louise Phillips
- Red Ribbons by Louise Phillips, this is her first book and I can’t wait to start it after The Doll’s House
- A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell, this is my book to step outside what I normally read. It took longer to pick this one and while I was choosing this I spotted at least another four in my normal comfort reading zone I’d like
The children also went to the library so we have a some extra books for bedtime reading. I’ve only what the bigger children are reading this week at the moment, the smaller ones we shall catch up with next week.
- James is reading The Tigers Egg by Jon Berkeley
- Dominic is reading Skulduggery Pleasant Kingdom of the Wicked by Derek Landy
- Alan is reading George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl & Dead Hairy by Debbie Thomas
- Caoimhe is reading Tiger-Lily Gold by Fiona Dunbar
- Ruairí is reading Muckeen the Pig by Fergus Lyons
Recommendations from last week
I love hearing about what you are reading or if it is good or even if you think I may enjoy it so by all means keep sharing.
Here are what some others are reading and you never know you may find your next read from this pile.
- The Death of a President by William Manchester, a minute by minute account of the Kennedy assassination.
- Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg, a novel about four women taking a trip into their past to reconnect with people they miss. This I’ve added to my to read pile, although it may be a kindle read for me.
So did you D.E.A.R. this week?