YOP Year 3 Update

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

It has been a busy week with crochet. I’ve gotten some Sam and Rose Burrow made. I also finished up their story cards and also a certificate I’m sending out with each one along with the story card. These have been fun and add an extra element to the Sam and Rose and I love how both of these bunnies turned out. What originally started as a very rough drawing in my design notebook to the actual thing and I don’t think even I thought they’d come out as well as they have. I’ve worked off the notes I made and I’m pleased to say I wrote them out quite well. Ha can you imagine not and having to make more of them!

A look so at the bunnies that were made this week, along with certificates and presentation wallets.

010

CertificateFotor0118161628

I’ve also been working on the squares for the blanket and roughly half of them are now squares. I’m hoping to finish working on the squares this week and maybe even get as far joining them.

001

That has been pretty much my week in crochet.

Thank you all for the feel better soon wishes for the little spotty itching ones. They have stopped itching and are just waiting for the spots to disappear. Ruairí had a great birthday despite the itch thankfully. I do need to post the recipe for this birthday cake which was a chocolate biscuit cake and tasted just wonderful. I’ll post that post later in the week. Tomorrow again is D.E.A.R. with me.

Ruth. x

This entry was posted in Crochet, Finished object, Year of projects and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to YOP Year 3 Update

And I think that is probably enough!! The squares look great and I’m glad everyone is feeling better 🙂

Wow-wee! I am impressed. Those certificates are creative and amazing. Fantastic job, Ruth. Glad your babies are on the mend.

3. Ylva says:

Those certificates are amazing! It makes it even more serious and professional 🙂 And then you get an AWESOME little rabbit too, love it 🙂

4. simmingrome says:

I am loving those bunnies and I wish I knew how to crochet. They look like such great gifts to receive.

5. I love the “certificates of authenticity”…..you did a nice job on them and your words and stories make them so much more special. Yes, so glad you took copious notes! Glad the kids are on the mend and the daisy really stands out now with the outside border. it is going to be so pretty….I want one! LOL! Take care and have a great week…I’ll be by tomorrow again.

6. kimmery4 says:

Those certificates really pushed your creations up a notch! How wonderful for the little ones receiving them and what keepsakes they should become. I am glad your wee ones are feeling better and I am looking forward to that cake recipe! Oh, and the blanket! I want it! It will be so perfect for little Evelyn-bright and cheery for sure.
    xoxox

7. Silverlotus says:

Oh, Ruth! The certificates make them even cuter. If you ever decide to write up the pattern and sell it, please let me know. I am sure my son would love one of these cuties.

8. Lily Razz says:

That’s one pretty square, great job! And I agree with everyone else, the certificates are adorable and a great addition to your lovely bunnies!