YOP Year 3

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

This week has flown by in a flurry of preparation.

There was a picture being taken to launch the Christmas Fair I’m doing and with so much happening this past couple of weeks things were still very much in the idea stage and I had nothing !

Still with orders to do I had hoped to have a Billy done for the pictures but alas I only had a Flora. It’s part of a two bunny order so I can’t really show you.

I also did a Rusty Reindeer. His story will be happening here on the blog tomorrow so do come back to read all about him then but here is a picture to keep you going until then.

IMG_3569

The cowl is finished, it needs photographing and that will be appearing later this week also.

I have also finished the first of two bears I had in mind for the Christmas Fair. He’s called Fudge and I’m now currently working on his brother Truffle. I won’t show you a picture of them just yet as I want to photograph them both together.

I have lots of other ideas for other ones and after Christmas I hope to make one idea in particular come to life.

So things have been moving along and I’ve been so busy working on these and on the bunnies I’ve not had much time to work on anything else. I’m sure that will all settle down in a few weeks and I’ll have nothing then but time to work on things.

I’ve not posted my list as I’m going to post it once a month and I’ll be posting its updated version in early November.

Ruth xx

This entry was posted in Crochet, Knitting, Year of projects and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to YOP Year 3

1. Ylva says:

Bawwww! The reindeer is so cute I could eat him! You seem to have a busy time ahead of you πŸ™‚

2. Lily Razz says:

Your Rusty Reindeer is the cutest! I’d love to see pictures of your cowl, and “couples” when finished! Good luck with your busy schedule and hope everything settles down a bit soon!

3. Julie C says:

He is a fun looking Reindeer and cute.

He is a cutie! He will be popular at your table.

5. Linda S says:

Your reindeer is adorable Ruth. You are so talented.

Linda

6. Whoa Nellie! You not just amazing you are extraordinary! LOL! I love the reindeer…he is so cute and I can’t wait to see the bears! Thank you again for your help the other day.

7. Karoline says:

Your reindeer is very cute, congratulations

8. Cute reindeer. Sounds like you’ve got a ton going on. I feel that way about craft shows – always more you could do and always running short of time πŸ™‚ Love the bear names: Truffle and Fudge!

Oh Rusty is fabulous, I’m looking forward to hearing about him and meeting Truffle and Fudge!!

10. Now you’ve put the Rudolph song in my head!