Another Sunday and another yop post.
I’ve been looking around to see what I’ve been working on this week and at first glance it didn’t appear to be much but finished objects this week consist of.
Billy McBunny who you were all introduced here.
I’ve also finished the next Flora McBunny, who has gone to meet her new owner. Doesn’t she look great in some different colours.
I have also finished up the first of a spa cloth for a set.
Some of these finished items will get turned in for this months Harry Potter classes.
On the wip side I’ve got my Morticia shawl still.
It’s in the exact same spot as last week as I was working on other items.
I started my own design of a cowl during the week also. The main reason for starting this is I want some cowls and hats for selling at the fair and I’d prefer my own designs if possible, at least then I know I can sell my own.
This project I’ve not named yet. Normally I have an idea or the name comes to me shortly after starting but as of yet it hasn’t.
This is all that’s on the go at the moment. This weekend was supposed to be spent on some new toys to be brought out for the fair. That didn’t happen with a birthday party yesterday for Dominic and one during the week. Yesterday was Dominic’s friends over.
I did come up with a schedule last Monday for posts and then it’s like I completely forgot about it and I never added in my beanie along posts on Tuesdays !! I think I need better organisation lol.
I’ll try harder this week to meet my schedule and get back to blogging more.