YOP Year 3

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

Another Sunday and another yop post.

I’ve been looking around to see what I’ve been working on this week and at first glance it didn’t appear to be much but finished objects this week consist of.

Billy McBunny who you were all introduced here.

IMG_3510

I’ve also finished the next Flora McBunny, who has gone to meet her new owner. Doesn’t she look great in some different colours.

IMG_3516

I have also finished up the first of a spa cloth for a set.

IMG_3537

Some of these finished items will get turned in for this months Harry Potter classes.

On the wip side I’ve got my Morticia shawl still.

It’s in the exact same spot as last week as I was working on other items.

IMG_3502

I started my own design of a cowl during the week also. The main reason for starting this is I want some cowls and hats for selling at the fair and I’d prefer my own designs if possible, at least then I know I can sell my own.

This project I’ve not named yet. Normally I have an idea or the name comes to me shortly after starting but as of yet it hasn’t.

IMG_3517

This is all that’s on the go at the moment. This weekend was supposed to be spent on some new toys to be brought out for the fair. That didn’t happen with a birthday party yesterday for Dominic and one during the week. Yesterday was Dominic’s friends over.

I did come up with a schedule last Monday for posts and then it’s like I completely forgot about it and I never added in my beanie along posts on Tuesdays !! I think I need better organisation lol.

I’ll try harder this week to meet my schedule and get back to blogging more.

Ruth. x

This entry was posted in Crochet, Knitting, Year of projects and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to YOP Year 3

1. Christine says:

those bunnies are so amazing! I love the morticia shawl!

2. Gracey says:

Great job on the bunnies…the cowl kind of looks like bird tracks to me…..love the colors you chose….

3. sandy says:

Those bunnies are adorable! Been awhile since we’ve chatted didn’t realize you were trying to make things to sell a the fair, hope that goes well for you. I’m always envious of how much you get done in a week. Awesome projects as always.

4. creative pixie says:

Your morticia looks fab!

5. Renee Anne says:

Organization: thou art a heartless b&%^h.

I have notebooks, planners, calendars…and I still forget things and can’t manage proper organization. I’ve been trying for years. The only thing that really worked for me was to have every waking hour of every day planned out (which was usually done a day or two before). It’s the only way I ever got anything done. I can’t do that with an almost three-year old boy running about….oh well.

Guess I’ll remain disorganized for awhile.

6. Linda S says:

Great finishes Ruth. Love the projects your working on.

Linda

7. How did I miss Billy McBunny? I love all the bunnies and the new one in pink and green is cute. I spent all day yesterday finally getting my password reset for Google to blog, updating my blog and Ravelry only to realize that I could get pictures to upload. So, I’ll visit but we’ll see if I can get anything posted. I love the shawl and the cowl and what a busy week you had! Take care!

Your cowl design looks fantastic so far, Ruth! And the bunnies! OOOH, the bunnies! They are adorable.

Thank you, I’m ver nervous about this cowl for some reason. Maybe because it’s my first biggish thing and a garment but thank you. 🙂

9. Kim says:

The bunnies are adorable and I admire you for being willing to create new ones over and over again. I am pretty sure I would not be able to do that and remain sane. 🙂 Love the Moritica and I can’t wait to see your cowl! Have a great week…
    xoxoxo

10. Wow, Billy McBunny is great. Love his little cap 🙂

11. Ylva says:

Loving the look of the cowl!

12. Lily Razz says:

Oooohhh myyyy gosh I’m in love with your McBunnies! They are amazing and cute! They must be wonderful to make! As for your cowls/shawls, they look wonderful so far! I truly hope you get a lot of buyers/takers at the fair and I’m excited to see your post about it! 😉 Have a great week!

13. Must. Find. Those. Stitch. Markers.