YOP Year 3

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

Morning Bloggers to another year of projects update.

The weeks have been steadily moving on and we are now at the end of September. There is a definite autumnal feel to the air of late and you can see things slowing down for the winter season ahead.

Just like the weeks, work has been progressing at a steady pace.

This week has seen another Flora completed, photos of this later in the week when the little girl she was made for receives her.

In case you did miss it though I did have an Alfie Alien that was made, read about his post here.

This here is what happens when Aliens come to visit,

Fotor0929105459

That about sums up the finishes for this week, not to bad though to have some.

WIP’s that are on the needles this week are,

This double knit design cloth I am working on. On paper it’s worked out so now just translating that to yarn.

IMG_3487

I’ve also started a boy version of Flora, this here is a sneaky peek as there will be no more until he’s received.

IMG_3488

In other news I’ve been asked if I’d be interested in doing a Christmas Fair the 8th December locally and I said yes so I’m going to have a stand !

Now you know me and lists and as ever the mind boggles and what I’d like to do so this week I’m going back over it and realistically pairing it down to what can be done so the coming weeks posts will be full of those hopefully.

Ruth x

This entry was posted in Crochet, Knitting, Year of projects and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to YOP Year 3

1. Kim says:

Your boy version of Flora sounds interesting and I love your Alfie Alien……….my daughter and I did a Christmas Fair last year, it was good fun and we managed to sell a few things………..good luck with yours.

2. Ylva says:

The alien is super cute! And I love the idea of having a stall at a market, even though I’m not even close to fast enough yet. It sounds like such fun!

Alfie is fabulous, as I am sure male Flora will be! I look forward to seeing your wares for the stall.

I love the shot of your boy holding his alien. That is so sweet!

5. Can’t wait to see the male Flora! Good luck getting ready for the craft show. I’m sharing a table in just a few weeks and I’ve got nothing done. Oh well, at least the friend I’m sharing the table with has lots to sell 🙂

6. Christine says:

Cutest little alien I have seen in some time! Boy flora will be awesome… I can hardly wait to see him! Have you thought of names? I vote for Franklyn. Or Flopper….

7. Kim says:

Well this is the perfect year for a Christmas fair as you are not expecting a baby this go around! I will never do one thought–toooo much pressure to finish stuff, which is something you never have an issue with! 🙂 I think you should do up some of your flower bouquets for sure.
    Little Alien is super cute as well as that wee boy playing with him. You are becoming quite the designer.
    Regarding my rain pictures—apparently like Ireland, Seattle is known for its rain and gloomy winters –but this weekend the rain fell like that for a full day straight. We are more accustomed to lighter rain showers with breaks in between the showers. It was just crazy on Saturday–wettest September day ever here on record. I hope you get a bit of sunshine today–after last nights (2nd storm to roll through this weekend) wind and rain, I am getting few little rays of sun peeking through every once in a while.
    *smiles*

8. Sarah says:

Love your little alien, how fun! Your Floras are all adorable and I bet a boy version will be really sweet- can’t wait to see it! I love getting glimpses into your household.