YOP Year 3

YoPBanner_zps83dd3114

I start this Sunday off with very little on the needles or hooks.

Last weeks plan came to fruition !

The third Flora McBunny was completed, parcelled up and sent to her new owner where I am reliably informed that she is loved oh so very much.

IMG_3431

Isn’t she super in the different colours !

I also finished off the second tea cosy so now both are complete and were posted off on Friday to their new owner.

I think I am going to have to knit a Strawberries and Cream one for myself !

IMG_3443Sea-Foam Tea Cosy

IMG_3447Strawberries and Cream Tea Cosy

I’ve also just this morning finished photographing the Rainbow Nesting Bowls I was doing for Evelyn’s Birthday gift.

Here is a sneak peek at them, there will be a full post done to them tomorrow with more pictures.

IMG_3460Rainbow Nesting Bowls

The No1 Cloth was published during the week here, it is free for downloading on Ravelry.

I also got another cloth of the Eyelet design for last week done. I thought when knitting last weeks one there was a mistake on the chart so re-knit it to see but no there was no mistake on it so I can write up the instructions this week and send it to my test knitters.

IMG_3462Lacey Eyelet Cloth

So with all this finishing it means I have very little on the needles.

I do have Caoimhe’s Milo Vest which I will hopefully get some more done on this week.

The intention is to start the next Flora do some more cloths, these are my own designs and perhaps start an alien that the younger boys helped me design.

Again it is a grand plan and may not come to it but best laid plans and all that.

SOCKS

THREAD CROCHET

Tea at Sundown

DESIGNS

Cupcake Delight Cloth

No1 Cloth

Ruth x

This entry was posted in Crochet, Finished object, Knitting, Year of projects and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to YOP Year 3

Every time you crank out a Flora Bunny, I smile. You are a pro at this pattern and get such cute results. I think every time you gift one, it is such a treasure to have and to cuddle with. I also think these ppl are lucky to have you to take all that time and energy to hook and out a Flora together for them.
    Love how you’re designing dish cloths, Ruth. I really admire how you are so productive with being the head of the your big, beautiful family.

Thank you Stef for your encouraging words I will remember them and I do hope the people who are getting the Floras have many happy years with them, such a great gift for a child to have a special cuddly toy.

2. Kim says:

All beautiful finishes Ruth……….the nesting bowls are so pretty and colourful and your eyelet cloth pattern is lovely.

3. Ylva says:

I really need to make one of those Flora bunnies, they are just too cute! 🙂

4. mmmyc6 says:

Those Flora Bunnies are adorable! Must try my hand at it…

Love to see how productive you were this week…. Must be something in the air… Summer turning to fall maybe?

Perhaps it is the turning of the season and the tidying away for the year as the seasons change that caused such productiveness but I do hope it continues.

5. Renee Anne says:

I love those little nesting bowls! Don’t get me wrong, I pretty much love everything you do…but those nesting bowls are adorable 🙂

6. Gracey says:

Love the nesting bowls! And the new Flora is adorable! Can’t wait to see the alien you designed with your boys…

7. I want one of each! LOL! Flora gets cuter and cuter! I love the tea cozy too and the nesting bowls are so pretty in those colors.

8. Marsha says:

Your Flora bunny is so cute. I imagine her sitting in windows all over the world making people smile as they walk down the street. Love the dishcloth (my favorite color too) and the nesting bowls are such a great toy. They actually could grow with her and become her little treasure bowls as she gets older and needs places to put things like, rings, bracelets, barrettes etc.

9. Linda S says:

Congrats on all the great finishes Ruth. I love the nesting bowls.

Linda

10. kimmery4 says:

Simply put…you are impressive! I am sure that little Flora is loved indeed. I agree with you about the Strawberries and Cream–it is my favorite too and I am sure would look cheerful on your kitchen counter. How can it be that you are needing to be thinking about Evelyn’s birthday already? Weren’t just still expecting her?? The bowls are wonderful!
    *Wishing you a lovely week and thanking you for all the lovely comments on my blog*
    *smiles*

11. I love your Flora McBunnys! Especially this one, with the flower in her hair. And the strawberries and cream tea cosy is lovely, you definitely need one of your own.