WIP Wednesday

f5e7c-tami_wip

Welcome to another WIP Wednesday where we take a look at what is currently on the needles at the moment.

For today’s meme I’m checking in with Tami and I’m also checking in with Ginny for her Yarn Along.

Do head over to both blogs and check out other’s taking part.

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday

Can you believe I’ve only one item on the go ?

I’m currently working on a bag for Caoimhe for her birthday this coming Sunday, Sunday just gone I didn’t like how big it was and so I frogged the sides and some of the base. As I’m taking the bag from Attic 24’s blog and working it to add a thinner stripe through it I just needed to work out the sizes. I’m much happier now with the size and I’m about half way done with the sides. I really really need to get a move on with this and with a party celebration happening all weekend I’m not sure when it’s going to get done !! EEK

The book I’m reading is Friendship Bread by Darien Gee and not pictured is my audio book Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

This entry was posted in Books, Crochet, Knitting, Work in progress and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Heather says:

I love the purple bag! So pretty! I have heard a lot of really great things about Friendship Bread and Gone Girl. How is listening to Gone Girl? I sometimes have trouble with audio books because of who reads them, and sometimes I want to go faster, so I have to read it myself šŸ™‚

Yes the who’s reading of Gone Girl is a bit distracting and the book itself is good but I don’t think I’d go so far as to give it 5 stars like a lot of ratings for it Iv’e seen, but thats just my opinion. Friendship bread is utterly delightful !

2. Beautiful! I love the colors:)

3. gorgeous colour combination!

4. kimmery4 says:

The bag is really coming along, and knowing you, it will be done in plenty of time! I think I am a little out of sorts with just one major thing on the needles right now–although I do have my Noble Cowl (started in February!) ….so I guess I could work on that–but starting something new sounds more fun. šŸ˜‰ Have a lovely evening, Ruth.
    *smiles*

I love starting something new, it is far more exciting, I’m sure the cowl would be perfect for finishing in next year’s yop lol.

5. Linda S says:

Still loving the bag. Such pretty colors.

Linda

6. She is going to love that bag! What a great present! Thanks for the book suggestions as they both look good. I have been busy here too running around and seeming to get nothing done! I might as well just sit down and knit or crochet or cross stitch for the all the wasted energy and time I’m spending outside in the heat! I would much rather just sit and do handwork! LOL! I think I’m getting a schedule down now….hopefully with all the summer chores here now. Do you go through that when the children get out of school trying to fit it all in? You’re my inspiration, although I have a few years on you and some chronic illness issues but I still keep pushing forward. I want to make a bag just like yours in that red and biscuit color….oh how I love that bag you did! YOP 2014 here I come! LOL! Take care and I hope you get the bag done and the party is a huge success! BTW…love the hair do….it’s so cute on you! I still have some catching up on your blog though….TTYL!

7. Sarah says:

I love the purples – what a gorgeous bag! The multicolored stripes are really fun!