It’s Monday What am I reading ?… 12

Another Monday rolls round, gosh these weeks are flying !

For todays post I’m checking in with Sheila over at Book Journey.

With all that was happening last week I didn’t get to finish my books so I’m still reading, The Malice Box by Martin Langfield and I’m also listening to The Cloud Maker by Patrick Woodhead. I really hope to finish these this week as I seem to have acquired quite a list to read over the next month !

These are both library book reads and need returning so I best get my skates on and finish them up. They will count towards my library reading challenge for the year.

So.  What are you reading?

This entry was posted in Books, What am I reading and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to It’s Monday What am I reading ?… 12

1. readerbuzz says:

Hope you enjoy both. Reading library books sometimes gives me focus!

Here’s my It’s Monday!

2. Good luck with your books this week!!

3. Celeste says:

Hi Ruth, I also get most of my books at the library (one of my favourite places in this world, well any library lol). I am sure you will finish the books in time. Today you exposed me to books I did not know about. The Cloud Maker sounds interesting though. Thanks for sharing 🙂

It has been interesting so far and I can’t wait to listen to some more later on tonight so that is always a good sign I think.

4. Kathy Martin says:

Good luck with finishing those books. Come see my week. Happy reading!

5. Kristin T. says:

I use my library all the time – actually I just got back from picking up two books. I hope you find time to finish your books this week!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

6. fanficfan44 says:

That is something about library books, there is a deadline hanging over you to get done. Can be motivating to move something up on your book pile.

7. Rose Milligan says:

I feel like all I’ve been reading lately is library books. I’m currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

8. kimmery4 says:

The list of books to read is never ending, isn’t it? I m pretty sure i saw The Lost Wife on your blog last week. Library reading is stressful for me as I am always afraid I won’t finish in time. 🙂 How is your little girl today?
    *smiles*

9. I’m amazed you got anything read this past week with all that was on your plate! How’s Princess Elizabeth doing? I blogged my books too but storms coming so I best get off this pc and disconnect! Catch you Wednesday with the WIP’s! TTYL!

10. Lindsey says:

Library books are wonderful and terrible, aren’t they? I find that the books I request will inevitably come in at the same time, when I have a bunch of books to read before them!
    Have a wonderful week!

That is exactly whats happening me at the moment, I’ve a list of three at home ready to be read and have three ordered in the library and you just know when I start the ones at home I’ll get word my library has my books lol

11. Book Blather says:

Oh, I like the sound of that! ‘Library Reading Challenge’. Oooooooooo. 🙂

12. Earl says:

It’s always great to read about people taking advantage of their library! I’m reading Dan Brown’s Inferno, which I borrowed from the… wait for it… library.

I love to make use of my library it is such a terrific resource, glad to find someone else who makes full use of it also 🙂
      Will look forward to hearing what you think of Inferno !