WIP Wednesday

Projects on the needles this week are…

WIP Wednesday

On the left is the Basic Beanie in a Stylecraft DK yarn, the ribbing is complete.

In the centre is the second Stormy Sky sock, I’m ready to start working on the leg part of this sock.

On the right is the Hermione Hearts Ron beanie, again the ribbing is complete and I’m ready to start working on the lace and cable design.

I’m reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak on my kindle and on my i phone I’m reading Me Before You by JoJo Moyes.

For today’s post I’m checking in with Tami and Ginny

11 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. you always have such pretty WIP's on the go – and this week is definitely no exception!! Have a knitty wednesday xx

2. Sandy says:

LOL…one story on your phone, another on your other device…I would soooooooo confused. I wish I could do as many things as you..keep telling myself it's age, but thinking back I don't know that I did that much when I was younger, lol. Then again, my memory isn't what is was either so who knows…

3. I also knitted the Hermione Hearts Ron Beanine a while back, really did enjoy that knit. I love the colour of yours can't wait to see it completed :)x

4. Janet says:

Very pretty projects. Love the colors in the basic beanie. The Book Thief is on my "to read" list. Hope you like it.

5. OMG, reading on your phone! I'd go blind!That stylecraft yarn is knitting up nicely. Gives a nice tweedy texture, doesn't it?

6. Karin-Ida says:

I really like your blog! I will get back to look in a little further later!Wish you a blessed Easter!

7. momto5 says:

you have some pretty sweet stuff on the needles right now. đŸ™‚

8. cleancup says:

I'm impressed– everytime I read on my phone I go cross-eyed!

All your projects are so pretty Ruth. Great progress.Linda

10. I am in love with that yarn you're making your Mom's hat out of! I have got to get me some of that! LOL!What makes you choose which one you're going to pick up and work on? Is there any rhyme or reason? I know I have certain things I pick up for t.v. watching and others that I leave on the kitchen table when I have a few moments here or there and then there are others that require some real time and concentration. I was just curious. LOVE the orange hat too and of course the socks since I've seen one finished already. I have got to get supplies ordered as in sticks and yarn and patterns. Great projects!

Love how you're working with an array of colors. Still coveting your sock yarn, hee hee.