FO Friday

Today’s FO is a cardigan I knit for Evelyn. It is the In Threes and is such a quick and easy pattern. Knit from the top down means no seaming !

In Threes

I love the short sleeves on this making it ideal for the summer and it can be layered up with long sleeve tops for the spring and autumn. The side panel adds just a little bit of interest to it. I knit this in sublime dk yarn on 4mm needles and I just love this shade of pink/purple and with the darker shade of purple buttons it just sets it off nicely.

Of course a cardigan like this is no good without being modelled, so here is Lady Evelyn herself showing it off.

Lady Evelyn

Lady Evelyn

For today’s FO post I’m checking in with Tami’s

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to FO Friday

1. Chrisknits says:

Such a sweet sweater, and what an adorable baby!

2. Babajeza says:

So cute! Love the colour of the little cardi. Have a nice weekend. Regula

3. Renee Anne says:

She's so stinkin' cute! Obviously it fits her now but does it come in larger sizes? I suppose I could just go look…I keep thinking that Little Man's cousins need some (more) handknits. I'll have to think on it. Sassy Girl got a sweater that was too small for Little Man and Sweet Girl got the hippo from me…I'm thinking Sweet Girl needs something of her very own 🙂

4. Michelle says:

Oh, Evelyn. You look so beautiful in your cardigan! And those cheeks!!!!

5. Jazz says:

Amazing project! And the model looks gorgeous.

6. I just LOVE posts that star Evelyn! She looks darling in her new little cardi. It's a lovely pattern, I just wish I knew a little one to knit it for 🙂

What an adorable cardigan Ruth. Evelyn is such a sweetie and a great model.Linda

OMGosh, this cardi is so cute. And Evelyn is beautiful! I wanna pick her up and hold her.

9. Oh my…she's growing up before my very eyes! Look at her sweet smile! She's really grinning! Oh, the sweater is precious especially on her. You better get busy with a larger one as she will be growing out of that fast….you better slow down on feeding her. LOL! Just kidding! I forgot about FO Friday. I had those socks too finally. Oh well…next Friday! LOL!She's just so darn cute! You did a beautiful job on the sweater.

10. Sandie says:

Evelyn looks really excited with her new cardigan. Better get the needles out to start the next size if she keeps growing like this!Beautiful colour wool too.

11. Kim says:

I love the color of the yarn you used-and it will be great for all seasons. I adore baby's little chubby cheeks and big grin–she looks so sweet. Well done Ruth!*smiles*

12. Thoeria says:

Ruth….Lady E is adorable!!!!