WIP Wednesday

Projects being worked on this week look like this..

WIP Wednesday

On the left is my “secret project”. This is the yarn choice I’m using first. Its King Cole Bamboo Cotton on 3.5mm needles.

On the right is my Easy Crochet Dishcloth. I’m doing this in Lily’s Sugar N Cream on a 5 mm hook.

I’ve also been working on my socks but will update on those tomorrow.

On my kindle I am reading The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman.
This book is about four women’s path to the Masada Massacre. In 70 CE, nine hundred Jews held out for months against armies of Romans on a mountain in the Judean desert, Masada. According to an historian, 2 women and 5 children survived and this is their story. I’m nearly half way through the book and enjoying the read so far.

This post today is checking in with Tami’s and with Ginny

9 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Natalie B. says:

Super projects :)I can finally start the book today, I can't wait!xNatalie

2. Heather says:

That book sounds really interesting!

3. Michelle says:

OOOoo… Secret project! I'll have to keep an eye out to see what you make.

4. momto5 says:

that dishcloth yarn is so nice, love those bright colors. šŸ™‚

5. Tawnee Isner says:

That book sounds interesting. I wonder how accurate it is?

Great projects Ruth. I love the dishcloth color. Still want to know what your secret project is.Linda

7. Thoeria says:

Just found the book online at a local supplier and ordered it…suppose I could have gotten the kindle version but I think I want this one in my hands šŸ™‚

8. Sandy says:

I see you're as busy as ever. Don't know how you find the time. Love the new look of your blog…very easy on the eyes.

Oooh, a secret project? Cotton yarn can be so fun to look at. Isn't the book amazing! I learned a lot about ancient Jewish culture and love first person narratives.