FO Friday

As another Friday rolls round I have another couple of finished objects for display…

First up the Heart Tree I was doing earlier this week for Valentines Day…

Selection of Crochet Mini Hearts

I used the mini heart pattern from the Attic 24 blog. The one coloured hearts are her original pattern and the two coloured hearts I just edged with a dc stitch all around. I used Rico Creative Cotton in an Aran weight and used a 4mm hook.

The Heart Tree

Every time I try to get this picture to go the way I took it, it just refuses to so I’m sorry about the awkward angle.

A close up of the Heart Tree

I also finished up the second of my Ripple Stitch Dishcloths for a gift set.

Ripple Stitch Dishcloth
Ripple Dishcloth Set

The plain cloth was crocheted with Rico Creative Cotton in an Aran weight with a 4mm hook and the bottom one is Lily’s Sugar N Cream done with a 5 mm hook.

For this post I’m checking in with Tami’s

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to FO Friday

1. Babajeza says:

The little hears are lovely. Do you like Rico Creative Cotton? I think it's very splitty, but of course the colour range is great. Have a nice weekend. Regula

2. The heart branches are adorable!

3. HillyT says:

Ahhh, that heart tree is so sweet and the ripple dishcloths are a great idea. I bet they get things nice and clean!

4. Karoline says:

Lovely finishes, the heart tree is gorgeous

5. Natalie B. says:

The tree turned out wonderfully, so cute!x

6. Michelle says:

I love your heart tree! Do you leave that tree up in your home and change the decorations seasonally? It's a really cute way to incorporate your handiwork into your home decor!

7. Evelyn says:

oh those little hearts are so sweet! What a lovely idea πŸ™‚

Lovely colours in your hearts and the tree is beautiful, nice idea! The wash cloths are really pretty, don't you think crochet is the best? Are you converted yet? I'm reckoning you're still a knitter, I must admit since doing more knitting I do love it especially the fabric, but crochet is just so quick….hard to choose!

9. Jazz says:

Awesome projects! The hearts are lovley.

10. curlsandq says:

Q – The Valentine Tree is fabulous! Great idea.

Congrats on the finishes Ruth. I love your heart tree. It turned out really pretty. Great dishcloths.Linda

12. Thoeria says:

The heart tree is even cuter than I had imagined it would be Ruth! Love the facecloth…. I really do need to learn how to crochet!

13. Kim says:

The Valentine tree is lovley—as well as your sweet dishcloths. They make a pretty little gift set. I need to start knitting cloths again–I kind of miss it!*smiles*

14. Anne says:

Cute little hearts πŸ™‚

The heart tree is very cute. I like how you can whip them out every year for February. I like the ripple dishcloth. It reminds me almost of my little blankie. The pastel rainbow colors are great.