Sock KAL 2

One week down and I got as far as casting on my socks I’ve chosen for the sock KAL.

This is how the Right Twist Cable Rib socks are  looking

Right Twist Cable Rib socks

I know it doesn’t seem like much but after casting on and doing two rows I only got picking these up for one evening ! I like the pattern so far and its something I’ve not done before. I’m using Opal’s Faeries and Elves yarn for these and I’m hoping it won’t hide the pattern to much, we shall see as I knit more as its quite hard to tell at the moment how it will go.

For more posts or to join in with the sal just check out Sarah’s blog at Crafts from the Cwtch

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sock KAL 2

1. Jodi says:

What beautiful yarn! I'm looking forward to seeing how your socks come together 🙂

2. pinkundine says:

Looking good already 🙂

3. It may look small but socks are slow going, aren't they? I hope you have more time for them this week. I like the colours on that yarn.

I like the little twists your pattern has in it! Love the name of the yarn too!

Your socks so far look lovely, the yarn s pretty and what a nice name. My socks have noted as much look in as they should have…..wouldn't it be nice to have forced knitting time each day?!

Your sock is looking great Ruth. I like the color.Linda

7. Amy says:

Looks good so far 🙂 The yarn is quite lovely.

8. Thoeria says:

Lovely yarn choie Ruth. Can't wait to see more of these little socks!

9. I love those delicate little cables, these socks are going to be gorgeous!

10. Looking lovely so far – I'll stay tuned… 🙂