WIP Wednesday

I’ve seen this post for some time last year on blog’s I follow and I’ve decided this year to join in. So Welcome to my first wip post for Wednesdays.

WIP’s at the moment are my Hermiones Everyday Socks. I’ve made a bit more progress on these from Sunday. I am now up to 15 pattern repeats, the pattern calls for 18 but I don’t have a terribly long leg so I’m thinking of leaving it at the 15 and starting the heel flap, its been quite hectic from the children went back to school on Monday and I just haven’t gotten the time to pick these up again and concentrate on the heel flap.

Hermione’s Everyday Socks

Following on from Sundays thoughts on the scarves or adding in some new things I’ve decided to leave the scarves there and reduce the amount to just 1 completed scarf and I shall pick from the patterns selected. That leaves me room now to attempt to practise my crochet some more and get to grips with it.

With this in mind I started a dishcloth (I’m still quite addicted to these lol) and its going good. With only having done a couple of hours on and off yesterday on it I’m quite pleased with how its going.

Easy Crochet Dishcloth

The pattern is Easy Crocheted Dishcloth and I’m using Lily’s Sugar N Cream with a 5mm hook.

The remainder of the week will see both of these projects being worked on.

For more WIP Wednesday’s posts check out Tami’s blog.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Silverlotus says:

I love the socks. I knit that pattern a little over a year ago for a friend, and I really enjoyed it. There was enough going on that it isn't boring, but it was simple enough to work on anywhere. I really should knit another pair for myself.The dish cloth is looking lovely too. I like the colour.

2. Renee Anne says:

You went further than I did with my socks. I wish I had made them a couple repeats longer, maybe up to 15. I, too, am short-legged…but these socks are just a smidge too short for me.

3. I really like the little hint of orange in your sock wool.

Love the sock and the dishcloth.Linda

5. autumngeisha says:

Welcome to WIP Wednesday! The socks are looking wonderful. Love the colors.

6. Janet says:

Very pretty socks. The Hermione pattern has been on my list for a while now. Love the colors in your dishcloth.

7. Nicola says:

I love the wool you have chosen for the socks.

8. Margaret says:

I like the look of those socks and have downloaded the pattern but today it is 28 degrees celsius here so no knitting woollen socks for me!!

These are fun color ways here, Ruth! I LOVE your Hermione! I'm gonna be practicin' my Jedi mind tricks to steal that pair when you're done ;0)!

10. I love those socks! After I do another pair to practice I am going to do those! They are so pretty!