A reading challenge that’s hosted by Beth F over at Beth Fish Reads . Head on over for sign ups and more info.
Rules of this reading challenge are as follows.
Here’s How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Deep down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs up the Dirt
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding in Haiti, Cocktail Hour under the Tree of Forgetfulness
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Burning for Revenge, Fireworks over Toccoa, Catching Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: Baltimore Blues, Say You’re Sorry, Dreams of Joy
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Book of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery of Witches
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
Let’s see what books I can find to read in each of these categories.