Theme-a-licious catch up

Its hard to believe we are half way through another month already.

This month’s theme was Amazon April, where you haul out your largest project to work on it.

In my current rotation I’ve three large projects but the largest Sanctuary of Knowledge was the one I picked for this months challenge and I am hoping to get 20 hours of work done on it.

Well I’m afraid I’ve not gotten to it yet in my rotation but with one of the projects finished in the rotation I’m fairly confident I’ll get the 20 hours done yet by the end of the month.

Here’s where its at at the moment.

Sanctuary of Knowledge

Looking forward to catching up with you all and seeing how you all are getting on with this months theme.

Happy Stitching,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Theme-a-licious catch up

Even on the little bit you've done so far it looks interesting….are they arches?Hope you get the time you need…are your kids back to school this week?

2. Thoeria says:

Glad to see you're working on this piece again Ruth. Look forward to seeing your progress on it 🙂

Good luck with this project I hope you manage to get your 20 hours in. You're right about this month flying by.

4. Vickie says:

Yay! I am glad to see you work on this one too. 🙂 I would find it so daunting, but I suppose the other projects break that all up for you. But you know me, I just work on one cross stitch project at a time. 😉 ♥

5. Julie says:

Oh Goodness, I do hope I see this finished! I googled it and WOW!

6. OK, after Julie's comment, I had to google it, too…double WOW! I hope you get your 20 hours on it during the rest of the month! =)

7. Ewa says:

I love how you can already see aspects of the picture come out. I would love to stitch this – but can't – so following your progress vicariously!