YOP Update

Just a quick update today bloggers for you on whats on the needles and how far. Lots happening family wise that needs my attention so if I don’t get round to everyone to catch up I do apologise.

Socks – Caoimhes socks this week are at the toe forming part so an hour or two this week undisturbed will finish these off.

Caoimhe’s Socks

Cowl- I cast on the cowl pattern I was showing you last week and I’m loving both the pattern and yarn I chose to work it in and this is one project I’m excited about.

Cowl

I cast on the Slytherin  Beanie and this is where it stands now.

Slytherin Beanie

I also cast on the Branching Out scarf that was pictured last week.

Branching Out Scarf

That is the all so far on the needles.

Happy knitting,

17 Responses to YOP Update

1. Vickie says:

THAT IS ALL SO FAR ON THE NEEDLES? Are you silly?? Ruth you have a lot going, doing great. I love the new colors in your yarn choices. Poor Caoimhe, just awaiting those socks.♥ 🙂

2. Love your work. Great job on all of them.

3. Jennifer M. says:

Beautiful projects…they are looking great.Jen

4. Sandy says:

You'll have warm feet before the week is out, that's always exciting. LOVE the branching out scarf, I need to check out that pattern…yarn looks awesome too. The cowl………wow, the color changes….over my head but the look and color combo is great.Hope whatever is going on in the family works out and isn't serious. Best of luck on that front.

5. Kate says:

I hope your week goes well, Ruth. There's plenty on your needles to keep you distracted if need be. Those socks are so pretty!

Wow. Great starts on everything. I love the Branching Out Scarf. Hope the family is okay.Linda

Vickie, my sentiments exactly, I was thinking….'that's all so far on the needles' ….are you nuts, that's loads!My goodness you don't half press on. I do like the look of the cowl, looks very complicated.Hope alls good with you.x

8. At least toes require less thinking than heels, so your sock should get finished up shortly. Branching Out looks beautiful in that yarn!

9. Marsha says:

Wow, you have been a busy person. Your sock is great, love the colors. In fact everything looks great. Keep your fingers flying and you will be done in no time at all.

It's amazing the number of projects you have on the go and to know that it probably won't take you long to get them done is even more amazing – you are very much an inspiration.

11. Kim says:

A couple hours of uninterrupted time?? How do you manage that? 🙂 You never cease to amaze me with all your knitting projects on the go–and then add to that your cross stich projects and I feel bowing down to you is in order! I love all your projects-especially the Branching Out Scarf.*smiles*

12. Thoeria says:

Yikes Ruth! You've been busy! And you stitched as well??????? You're too amazing woman! When do you sleep??? 🙂

You sure can juggle projects, Ruth. Do you work on one that suits your mood?I love that mossy, foresty colorway for the Branching Out scarf.While I'm a Gryffindor gal at heart, the Slytherin colors and look is excellent!Yippee for you on almost finishing that sock!

14. Shannon says:

Oooohh! The Branching Out scarf is in my queue for this year – it's so pretty! I look forward to seeing your FO!

15. AndiSocial says:

You're so close to finishing the socks! Can't wait to see them done 🙂

16. Shannon says:

Those cowl colors look really, really lovely together!

17. Ruth, those are all lovely knits!