YOP Update

Morning everyone

This week has seen a little and I mean little progress. I’ve been busy all week but for the life of me I can’t see with what lol.

The only thing I have worked on is the Ravenclaw beanie and it got late in the week and Alan came home and I just didn’t get the last couple of rows done on it, so an hour on Monday morning will finish this off for definite.

Ravenclaw Beanie

I didn’t make any further on the sock I’m afraid, its still in the same position.

Caoimhe’s Sock

I did get another project ready to start. I got the yarn to start the Topograph Cowl by Verdigris Knits.
I’ve not knit a cowl before but I loved the look of this one so I just had to get it ready to start. I intend to cast this on after the beanie is done.

Topograph Cowl

Looking forward to visiting you all and seeing what you have all been up to this week.

Happy Knitting,

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to YOP Update

1. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, Ruth.That cowl looks most interesting, looking forward to seeing how it comes together. I love the socks and the beanie.

2. Vickie says:

Oh hooray, the beanie will get done in time for Alan's birthday. The cowl will be yet another something new for you to master won't it? 🙂

3. I find the anticipation of a new project is good motivation to finish one on the needles. I'm looking forward to seeing the beanie modeled; there are some HP fans around here who may suit something like that.

4. Lucie says:

Well done on the beanie – I am sure you will get it done in next to no time! I am in awe at your knitting brilliance 🙂

5. Sandy says:

Love the colors you've chosen for your cowl. Hope you week goes smoother and you get to accomplish what you want. Go beanie go!

6. Tricia says:

Beanie looks great ruth, I look forward to seeing your cowl turns outas I too have never knitted one.

7. Kim says:

Love the beanie and I am certain Alan will too. I just peeked at the cowl pattern and am so impressed with your ability to do color work-I have not done any real striping or anything else and feel that much be the new skill I learn! Your yarn colors will be lovely with that pattern and I will be anxious to see your progress.*smiles*

Your 'little' is still a lot more than mine! Love the colours for your cowl, gorgeous!I keep meaning to comment also on the beagle in your stitching which is lovely.Have a good week!

9. Thoeria says:

I think you're doing pretty good Ruth!

10. Shannon says:

Great colors for the cowl – very earthy. Looking forwadr to seeing all your HP projects. The Ravenclaw beanie looks great 🙂

Ooh! That cowl pattern looks neat! Can't wait to see your progress on that.Love the green with that grey!

13. The beanie looks great, it's so nearly there!