SAL Update

I’ve just a quick update for the stitch a longs I’ve been working on this week.

Monday is the CCN Cottages series. I’m doing mine on one piece of 40ct lambswool..oh boy is 40ct tiny! I didn’t make as good progress as I’d wanted as when I got to the white I found it hard so I think this is a slow and steady kind of project lol

CCN Cottage January- Before

CCN Cottage January- After

Tuesdays is the turn of the LHN Elizabeth Hancock sampler. This I’m stitching on 32 count light mocha, I love this shade of linen and combine this with the silks of the sampler and its turning out to be a lovely stitch.

LHN Elizabeth Hancock- Before

LHN Elizabeth Hancock – After

Wednesdays is the turn of Prarie Schooler’s ABC’s. I’m stitching these on the recommended 32ct lambswool linen with DMC threads.

PS. ABC’s- Letter A

Thursdays is my SAL with Linda over at Stitchin with my Furbabies together we are stitching Robin Hood. Its a Little House Needleworks piece. I need this done by the end of February for Alan’s birthday so I think I need to get my skates on with this piece. Linda is also having a wonderful blogoversary giveaway over on her blog so head on over and check it out.

LHN Robin Hood- Before

LHN Robin Hood- After

The weekend is going to be spent working on my husbands picture and I have my ornament I want to have finished by the end of the month and Sunday night is back to the lovely Mrs Darcy Sampler πŸ™‚

Happy stitching,

11 Responses to SAL Update

1. Nicola says:

I admire anyone who can stitch on 40ct my eyes are just not up to it.

2. So now I know where you have been! Stitching!! Wonderful progress Ruth! Yes, I share your concern over the 40 ct, since I too shall soon begin on it.:)

3. Lucie says:

Oh wow, you are coming along nicely with all of the SALs and I am sure you will have Robin Hood done in plenty of time – you have done lots already! Good luck with the 40ct!

Wow Ruth. Everything looks great and you got alot done on each one. Robin Hood is fantastic and I need to get with it. Are you stitching the Prairie Schoolers separately or on one piece. I have these and started the X several years ago.Linda

5. Thoeria says:

Great progress all round Ruth! Seeing Elizabeth on so many blogs is really tempting me to get her πŸ™‚

6. Karoline says:

Great progress on your wips, they're looking lovely

7. Tricia says:

Wow great progress ruth love watching all the projects come to life :0)

8. RuthB says:

You know I don't get the folks who say 40-bount is soooo easy. OMG, shoot me now. Gook luck on all your stitching — everything looks so nice that I just want to go home and start them all myself!

9. Joysze says:

Love seeing these grow, Ruth.

10. Mangogirl says:

wonderful stitching πŸ˜€ you've been busy!

11. Patches says: